Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our new persona

Did you see our new blog?!



I think that is definitely an image that captures who we are and what we do.


This guy is totally like one of the guys here at We Did It. He's artistic and creative (his guitar), he is very very thin, and he's got awesome hair. Totally us. In fact I'd go so far as to say the dude might actually be Michael Harrison.



I really like this girl. She likes Chinese food and also the number 82. I like that it says "lucky" under her, cuz that reminds me of Chinese luck, and also cuz you might GET lucky with a girl like that you know what I mean? I really enjoy her nipples.


This girl is the yin to the other girls yang. She's got dark hair, she's less slutty looking, and she's reading a book. Can you see the rubix cube? That means she got the brains. If you look really hard you can see she's got a little shot glass down there... does it have sake in it? I bet so! Her shirt is really cool. She is holding her legs in a position that implies a lot about her, and I really enjoy that.


Here's where our new mascot image really works for me. Look at this little dog! He's got some tea in a cup next to him. Does he belong to the dude or to one of the girls, or both?

Or do they belong to him

1 comments:

Mk the Regular

This post deserves a comment not only because it is hilarious but because I miss the template its discussing. Damn, I miss those guys.