Thursday, March 5, 2009

I could totally see this happening.

So I had this dream last night, where most of the cast of We Did It! was all hanging around and getting ready for bed. Someone asked me to pass a blanket, and I did it with my new telekinetic powers. The thing is though, I was trying to show them off because no one else can move things with their mind. This, of course, backfired on me because I underestimated how lame my power was and how critical everyone else would be.

I could only move relatively light things, and only if I really concentrated on it. I had to get in just the right stance, and move my hands in the path I wanted the object to move. It was a lot like how a Jedi might move something large, like a starship, only I was moving blankets at speeds so slow it would have been faster for Sean to just get his own damn blanket.

Anthony, Sean and Bob tore me a new one. I didn't never want to move things with my mind again.
Great bunch of guys, my friends.

5 comments:

Sean McCoy

ONE STAR. SHITTY POST.

Unknown

Sean McCoy is the one on the front row camera right

Sean McCoy

No, yeah, that's me.

Anthony D Herrera

That guy in the back is turning into a crab.

Anthony D Herrera

Also, Phil sucks.