Monday, March 9, 2009

Everyone is against me, I am against everyone

As the unanimously elected Hero of We Did It, I have decided to fart in this blog with my rancid misanthropic thoughts.

Whenever I am acting, I imagine that I am the sole survivor of an ancient, omniscient race long gone from this universe we know and love. I was left behind to watch over humanity and eventually lead a sketch comedy group to the gates of heaven, where we may rule over Earth and fart upon fartless heathens.

I just discovered that I am out of antibacterial hand soap. As a result, microscopic fecal matter is being spread all over Sean McCoy's keyboard as I type this up. Yes, I took a break from my transcendental writing to poop.

Back to the point, my superior acting hales from the fact that I am better than any living person on this planet.

And I might have a hygiene problem. Poop particles.

5 comments:

Unknown

I'll net against you anytme big boy.

Unknown

hmm.. that comment made more sense before my ipod touch's auto spelling got a-hold of it

Yourwaitress

That's disgusting, and I take offense for Sean. expect sex particle in your bed soon.

Sean McCoy

That's my woman, ladies and gentlemen!

Anthony D Herrera

I think what I love most about our blog, is that it is just so full of class. And Particles. Class and Particles. In fact, our mascot should be a big poop/sex particle with a god damn top hat and monocle, fucking high heeled shoe full of wine in one hand, jade cigarette holder in the other with that mother fucker exclaiming "Darling, I don't know whether to dance or murder everyone!"

Also, I was picking at my scabs while I wrote this. So now there are scab particles.