Saturday, May 30, 2009

Andrew's Log: Earth Date 3-14-09 NC Date 500.43.679.B.~.¨

I think the CHUDS may have found me. I am detecting all the signs of their approach. The song "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock plays every time I get in to my car. I always wish that it was "Werewolves of London" but it never is. This is surely a CHUD conspiracy. Additionally, whenever I get in the shower, the telephone begins to ring. If I let it ring, the answering machine will not pick up, but if I try to get it, the phone will stop ringing as soon as I reach it. I don't know how much longer I can go without telling Lyle about me. If the CHUDS target me, Lyle will also be in danger, and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to him. I know the High Kromadion told me not to become too attached to any of the Earth humans, but my programming dictates the emotions I feel. Supreme Priest Marvin told me that loving a man was a choice, but if my creators programmed me to love man, then is that not what I am supposed to do? These thoughts fill my mind of late, and I am unable to reach a satisfactory conclusion. Surely, loving this man will make my Life Bomb more powerful, for what could be a more integral part of what it means to be human than the love shared between two men? I do not know the answers to these questions, but I fear th

1 comments:

Unknown

There has been a lot of popular demand surrounding the sketch "Do Androids Dream of Electric AIDS." The sketch has raised many questions, one of which was never "whst is Andrew typing at the beginning of the scene?"
Well now your non-questions have been answered!